The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow invites applications from candidates for its full time, one-year residential program, International Program for Management Executives (IPMX). The programme is designed to deliver business education with an emphasis on the Indian and international business environments and on managing and leading operations at a transnational scale.
- 4 terms of 10 weeks each
- 9 weeks of classes in each term followed by an exam week
Each student is required to complete 23.5 credits of course work that include:
- 13.5 compulsory credit courses
- 9 credits of electives & 1 credit of CIS(Course of Independent Study)
- Maximum 5 credits of electives are allowed in a term. Wide basket of electives across all functional areas:
|Information Technology||Human Resource|
|General Management||Decision Science|
- 40 hours of non credit workshop.
A one credit course consists of 30 hours of classroom contact hours. Total number of classroom contact hours is 745 hrs.
Teaching Pedagogy is primarily focused on case based learning, class discussions, seminars, live and simulated assignments / field projects etc.
- Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3)
- GMAT score for test taken between November 01, 2011 and October 31, 2016
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) professional experience as on March 31, 2017
|1||Announcement of Programme (Apply Online OR download of application form from the website)||July 15, 2016|
|2||Submission of Complete Application||October 31, 2016|
|3||Announcement of Short-listed Candidates||1st Week of November, 2016|
|4||Personal Interviews||3rd Week of November-
4th Week of November, 2016
|5||Announcement of Selected Candidates||2nd Week of December, 2016|
|6||Acceptance & Submission of First Installment of Fees||2nd Week of January, 2017|
|7||Students Arrive on Campus||1st Week of April, 2017|
|8||Induction Programme||1st Week of April, 2017|
|9||Commencement of Programme||1st Week of April, 2017|