KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has announced the MBA admission for 2017-19 session.
KSOM offers two MBA programs :
- MBA in Rural Management.
All important information regarding admissions is provided below:
Important Dates and Schedule for KSOM MBA ENTRANCE EXAM 2017
|Registration Start Date for KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2017||January 2017|
|Last Date to apply for KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2017||21stJanuary 2017|
|Date For Issuance of Admit Card for KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2017||25thJanuary 2017|
|Date of KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2017||29th to 31stJanuary 2017|
|Result for KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM 2017||4thFebuary 2017|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KSOM MBA ENTRANCE EXAM,2017
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute .
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply for exam.
- The minimum passing marks in this case must be 50 per cent marks (45 per cent in case of aspirants belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying exam.
APPLICATION FEES FOR KSOM ENTRANCE EXAM,2017
The application form fee for the candidates is Rs 1250/-
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Online payment can be made through Debit/ Credit cards or bank transfer.
- Demand draft can be obtained in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar.
EXAM PATTERN FOR KSOM MBA ENTRANCE EXAM 2017
- Mode of Exam: The questions will be computer based.
- Duration : The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language: The question paper will come in English language.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 question will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
SYLLABUS FOR KSOM 2017
The question paper will consist of the following sections :
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Issue of Social concern
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar.
- The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING KSOM , REFER TO OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.ksom.ac.in